a few good things
1. Vintage dishes I got for James (and someday Ruby) on Ebay. Of course, after I bought them my mom tells me she has a truckload of toy dishes but, oh well! These are pretty cute.
2. Ruby & James are sleeping.
3. My meatballs are done...we are having meatball subs with Newman's Own Cabernet Marinara Sauce for dinner tonight. Yum!
4. My mini loaves of Real Simple's new Pumpkin Bread recipe are in the oven. I'll post more about them when the results are in.
5. Speaking of childhood toys. Anyone remember these?
(too bad noone saved them for me)
6. Did I mention Ruby & James are sleeping?
gotta go hurry up & relax...