It doesn't add up

James slept exactly one hour and ten minutes. Ruby slept for 35 of those minutes and then James woke her up. She is one crabby little girl and has been yelling her pretty red head off in her crib for the past 5 minutes. James has been circling me, rubbing up against my back for the last 5 minutes as I type this. I have 2 hours and 15 minutes until Patrick gets home & I can go to the Library and pick up my other new (used) coat at the dry cleaners. 27 - the number of times James sneezed today. 3- the number in feet of how far he sprays with each sneeze. Can I make it? Only 3 hours and 15 minutes until James goes to bed. *sigh of relief* Ruby has fallen asleep.

Did I tell you I got a new coat? I found it at Dig & Save a few weeks ago and it cost a whole $2! And it's from the Gap! It's a grey wool dressier coat. It had makeup rubbed all over the collar and I am so excited to see if they got it out. I will post a picture of it tomorrow. I haven't had a new dress coat in about 8-10 years. (not that I really need one) And on Sunday I found a beautiful pale pink scarf with a grey stripe on the end. This could be really, really good. I'll let you know.

This is horrible but also a little brown blessing. James pooped (#3 for the day!) about 7 minutes ago and has been hiding out from me. That is why I got to finish my post. Because my son crapped his pants and doesn't want to get changed. Life is good. xo

UPDATE: He hadn't pooped! He actually left me alone for more than 30 seconds. Will wonders ever cease?

Comments

Popular Posts