Speedy Apple Pie

Speedy Apple Pie
1 premade deep dish pie crust
3-5 apples, peeled & chopped in pieces
3/4 stick butter, softened
1 cup Bisquick
1/4 c. sugar
1/2 t. cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350. Place chopped apples in pie crust. In a large bowl, cut together the butter, Bisquick, sugar, and cinnamon until crumbly and well combined. Place on top of apples in crust, covering as much of the apples as possible. Bake 1 hour or until top is nicely browned. This recipe is also easily doubled if you want to make 2 pies, since there are usually two pie shells in a package. I also sprinkled sugar on top of the crust before I baked it. Doesn't it look good?
I found & copied this recipe from here.Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. I love your new blog. It provides hours of entertainment for me. You obviously are the creative one. How do you do it? Have a blog, two babies, a husband, bake apple pies, and still find time not to go insane. I admire you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha - you just made me laugh out loud. I will show you my secrets, grasshopper, when the time is right. skg

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'll show you my secret for grasshopper pie!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts