just grateful.

Friday turned out to be pretty nice. James went to sleep with no fight at 12:30:


















and Ruby woke up at the same time

















so I had some time alone with her.
Now they are both sleeping and I got all of this:














put away. That is one week's worth of laundry. I like to have it put away on Friday so I can start the weekend without it. After they got up we went to the thrift store just to get out for a while. I didn't find anything. On the way home it was dark so we drove through the Holiday in Lights at Olin Park. They both loved it and I'm sure we'll visit there a few more times before the end of December.

I was just so thankful that this day ended 100% better than it started. I am always amazed at the blessings I receive. xo

Comments

Popular Posts