My morning so far...

I just finished prepping this 5 hour Beef stew so I can put it in the oven this afternoon and supper will be ready. TA DA! I thought you wanted this recipe, Mom, but I'm not sure if you ever got it. Here it is. Ruby is napping and James is safely tucked away in front of the television. (I have no TV guilt today because he's barely watched this week!)





I had made this bread to bring to playgroup today but playgroup got cancelled. Now we have too much yummy bread on hand. I must freeze some soon or I will eat it all. I changed the recipe a little using 1/2 cup applesauce in place of the egg, 2t Lemon Extract in place of the orange zest and blueberries in place of the cranberries. I have made it with the cranberries and it's very good but the cranberries I have here seem extra tart for some reason. Not good for a group of 3 year olds. (my intended audience) Posted by Picasa


Comments

Popular Posts