Favorite Stuff Online

Here are a few of the places I like to visit:

  • B&N Coming Soon List of books soon-to-be published
  • Kiddley - Kids crafts from a wonderful artist who lives in Australia
  • Loobylu - Her blog
  • Slashfood - Food blog with lots of contributors, kind of news-y
  • Allrecipes - Just like it says!
  • Mycoupons - People posting Internet and B&M (bricks & mortar - aka real store) deals they find
  • Something So Clever - Personal food blog w/ great pictures...she's on hiatus until after the holidays

I'll post more when I think of it.

Comments

  1. I LOVE the Kiddley website!!! thank you for sharing!! I can't wait to check out the other ones!!!
    You are an internet goddess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,
    You are so creative and amazing!! Your kids are going to have great memories of you, patrick and their childhood. Love Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so sweet, unlike all the other people who read and don't comment.

    HAHAHAHAHA! I love you all. Thanks for saying such nice things. It makes me smile. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts