Is it Friday yet?

First, a little photo cuteness for the grandmother. Well, today is an interesting day. For some reason I just feel like crying - but over both good and blechy things. I think I am really freaking tired. Here's a list of what's on my mind. Maybe if I get it all of my chest I can focus on the good stuff, because I can feel it in there, just under the surface.

Patrick can't take this Thursday & Friday off. boo.
He will probably be able to take next Wed & Thurs off. Yay!
We delivered our fudge to the library and they were thrilled. Yay!
When I made an additional lap around our block James yelled so loud the neighborhood dogs started barking. boo.
This stupid blog won't let me make a bulletted list. boo.
I don't know how to spell bulletted. boo.
Ruby is sleeping peacefully. Yay!
James is still thumping around upstairs. Boo.
I get to go somewhere tonight. Yay!
James does not have strep! Yay!
James took unncecesasary antibiotics. Boo.
I am too lazy to use spellcheck. boo. (but who cares, really?)
Patrick is removing the children from the house on Saturday so I can wrap gifts. Yay!
I forgot to call my Grandma on her birthday. boo.

Allright, I'm sick of this. I'm going to end this post and write about something fun like Christmas cookies. xo

 Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. poor baby......you need your mama, don't you???? I'm sorry that you're sad honey, but I can assure you of this, you MUST cry when you're sad or else you'll just stay sad. I am sorry though. Maybe we can actually talk one of these days......I have been sick all week, coughing so hard that my abdominals hurt, and wishing I had a pot of poison or something to put me out of my misery. Well, nevermind, I'll live I guess. I hope your little nap helped. I could comment on all these blogs lately honey, they're so much fun to read. I have to go for now, but I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks Mom. sob. hiccup.

    We will talk more soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts