Jan 2003





What is prompting this walk down memory lane, you ask? Well, I have no new pictures and not a lot of time. :) I loved these days spent up the North Shore and at Canal Park back in January of 2003. I had just had my miscarriage and Patrick and I had been sososo sad. For whatever reason the icy cold weather felt really good to me. I spent a day up there alone with Patrick...I remember leaving my mom's that morning with a thermos of hot chocolate and we stopped and climbed on the rocks next to the frozen lake. Then we spent another day with Annie, Mom & Jon. (remember the fish shop, Mom? I'm sure Jon does.) HAHAHAHAHA.

Can't wait to see you guys! (not Jon.) (nothing against him, of course) hahaha

Comments

  1. I read few articles on this site and I think that your web blog is real interesting and Power to the People of excellent information.
    Keep up the excellent work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts