A Month of Meals

I am a few meals short of a month. (hahaha, isn't that obvious?) I have about 23 dishes that are easy to make, safe for James (no dairy, egg, or peanuts), and we like. I'd like to have a full 28-30. Do you have any to share? This is what I've got so far, with links when I can.

  • Beef : Beef Stroganoff
  • Ground Beef : Tacos, Sloppy Joes, Meatloaf, Hamburgers, Hamburger with Rice & Veggies
  • Chicken: Chicken Pot Pie, Zataran's Black Beans & Rice w/Chicken added, Chicken Tostadas
  • Turkey : Turkey Breast, Turkey Wild Rice Salad
  • Pork : Pork Tenderloin, Pork Chops, Pulled Pork Sandwiches
  • Soups : Black Bean, Chicken Noodle, 5 Hour Beef Stew
  • Italian : Meatball Subs, Spaghetti w/Italian Sausage, Individual Pizzas
  • Fish : Salmon
  • Misc : Brats, Deli Meat Sandwiches, Pancakes & Bacon

I'm obviously lacking in the fish department. There is a baked cod that I want to try but haven't yet. I would also love some more vegetarian options. Kate just reminded me about Black Bean burgers (frozen) that I will probably get. They are very yummy, good for you, and easy.

Any other suggestions? (please?)

Comments

  1. I have a tasty minestrone and a tasty vegetable soup recipe.

    Also have a Raspberry Basil chicken recipe..very easy
    (so are the soups)

    I can photocopy the recipes and put them in the mail if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jolee! They all sound great and I'd love to try them. (whenever you get to it - no rush)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! the reason you say "no rush" is because you know it will take me a year to get them out!! :)

    My new year resolution is to mail stuff out in a timely manner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts