The post about nothing, really.


Good morning! It's almost Friday! It's almost the week where Patrick takes 2 vacation days and thus starts 6 WHOLE DAYS where I am not alone with the kids! Fa la la la la la la la la!

And, then it will be Christmas. I really want to go to church on Christmas Eve so I will probably go alone to one here or in the next town over. I wish Patrick could come but pretty hard to find a sitter on Christmas Eve, especially since we don't have one! ha! That is my New Year's Resolution - to find a sitter/some away-time for my boy. It will be good for all involved, me thinks.

James & Ruby are doing good. I can't think of what to say about them right now and James & I are about to make muffins. The above picture is James playing with his homemade train table and Ruby wishing she could. He loves it! (today) More later. xoxo

Comments

  1. I LOVE the train table!! I am stealing that idea for us at home!! I also still need to make the magnetic cars and cookie sheet for in the car. You are a GENIUS!!!!! Thank you for these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the train table!! I am stealing that idea for us at home!! I also still need to make the magnetic cars and cookie sheet for in the car. You are a GENIUS!!!!! Thank you for these great ideas!these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like the idea! It's not fancy but James likes it. It's good because you can store the trains in the basket underneath. oooooh! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts