So so sad.

I have been following the story of the missing Kim family on the West Coast all week. I kept meaning to post about it but kept forgetting. The family of four was reported missing after Thanksgiving weekend. They had 2 girls, 7 months and 7 years. They found the mom and daughters earlier in the week, alive, in their car. James Kim had gone for help and they found his body yesterday, he died of hypothermia. The mom nursed both of her girls when they ran out of baby food and jelly. And now their dad/husband is gone. I don't have anything eloquent to say, this just breaks my heart. There are so many sad things happening around the world every single day. That's why I need to be thankful every single minute of every single day. Please pray for this woman and her girls.

If you want, you can read the story here.

Comments

Popular Posts