Thank God for Target

For real! There is a certain joy in the air when I announce we're going to Target...no matter who I'm with. haha. (It seems like that's true, though.) So, our trip went well, if you can't tell from my buoyant tone. James stayed in the cart while I got most of our list items then I let him out to walk as long as he stayed close and came immediately when I called his name. He did really well, I was proud of him. It's not very relaxed with him free but letting him out after I had gotten what I needed helped...I knew I could pack us up whenever he misbehaved. So, anyways. There is something I didn't mention. He wore his helmet the whole time we were there. The whole morning, actually.
Here's a look:

Ruby's all set

So is James

On the way

"So this is what they're really for!"

"He's silly."

See, the helmet came in handy here.

(they recommend no standing in the carts)

Just chillin on the way to the mini

Comments

  1. strange but very cute kids you got there.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. strange but very cute kids you got there.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. strange but very cute kids you got there.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute and cute! They are both very adorable. James is really looking like his mommy these days. Ruby is a doll too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts