MOM, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU

Maybe you've noticed the little tags or "labels" at the bottom of a lot of my posts lately. Or maybe you haven't. Or maybe you did but felt nervous and unsure at this sudden change.
(cough cough mom cough cough)

For Example: "Labels: "

I switched to a new version of Blogger where I can give each post a tag and when you click on it, it will take you to all the posts with that tag! Amazing! Ingenious!

I am working on tagging all my old posts but this could take years, people. But when I do, boy, it will be SO AWESOME.

Comments

  1. I have the new version of Blogger, as well, but I can't figure out why the tags are so great. Can you enlighten me? I don't use them. Are people really dying to look up every blog entry I've written on a certain subject? hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For others, I think the best part of tags will be for my movie posts or something like that - so my parents can click and see all the movies on the same page.
    I use my blog as a journal in a lot of ways so I think the tags will be nice for me when I want to find a particular post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am THRILLED about the labels!!! It's fun to see all the other related pictures and such!!
    Thank you for explaining them...i was too embarassed to ask about them :)

    When I start a blog...i will definitely use them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, yeah, i'm all excited about them, too....or will be, once i figure out what the ---- they really are. mama

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts