busybusybusy

We had such a busy day yesterday, listen to all we accomplished...We went to the post office, dropped books at the library, went to Woodmans for groceries, went to the zoo, went to Whole Foods for other groceries and finally got home at around 2pm. I guess that doesn't sound like much but trust me, with 2 small children, it's a ton. It was a beautiful day, though, and it felt soooo good to be outside.

This morning we had to be to the dr. by 9:30 for Ruby's 9 month appointment. Patrick met us there and entertained James while I had Ruby in with the doc for over an hour. We love Dr. Ann but she is always running late so our appointments run long with the wait time. Her office is close to Patrick's job so he always meets us...isn't that sweet? I think so. James is like a wild animal at times and I think it would be nearly impossible to keep him under control and pay any attention to what's going on with Bubles.

Sidenote regarding James' wild animalness: I like to give him a chance to be free (ie: out of the cart or stroller) in stores and practice his listening skills. He feels like such a big boy and has lots of fun. I, on the other hand, am exhausted at the end of these jaunts even if he was really good. Yesterday at Whole Foods I let him be out and it felt like I didn't stop talking to him the ENTIRE trip through the store. "James, stay by Mom. James, don't touch that. James, watch out, honey. James, NO. James, come on now." You get the idea. Of course, Whole Foods at lunch time isn't the best place in the world to practice listening skills but we survived. And, I got some orange essential oil which I will post about later. Oooooooh, I hope the suspense doesn't kill you. hahahaha.

Anyways, after the dr. we met Kate & Natalie at Keva for Open Gym. It was fun but we only stayed a little over an hour because Ruby was just exhausted by this time. James really liked t- ball today and I got a little video of him hitting. You can see some other pics from our morning here. Oh, and all is well with Miss Ruby. She looks great, says Dr. Ann, and is the girl version of James. :) (looks wise, according to her)

Comments

Popular Posts