3 weeks B.B. (before birth)

I can't believe it but this is the only picture I have of Ruby in my belly! And I can't find the couple I took with James in there, either. sniff. Anyways, I took this one about 3 weeks before she was born (9 days late!) to show my sister. I took it myself while in the backyard one sunny afternoon. Someday I hope to post my birth stories - I actually have a draft of them saved but they got kind of long winded and even I lost interest. :) I'll just say that they made me wait 20 WHOLE MINUTES for my doc to arrive before I could push - and I wanted to push more than anything I've ever wanted in my life. (you know the feeling I mean?) (no epidural with her) She came out with 2 pushes in 2 minutes - my doctor said she was coming so fast she was corkscrewing. haha.

Steph over at Adventures in Babywearing started this photo tag. Head over there to add your own and check out all the other beautiful pictures.

Comments

  1. This photo is still great and very cool... thank you so much for sharing!! I can't imagine if I had to wait to push! They *wanted* me to wait when I delivered Gray, but I pushed anyway and out he came on the bed in one push... ; )

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait to push?!?! Are you kidding? I couldn't imagine. Ouch!

    Your belly is so cute and round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, my urge to push was so strong I don't think I could have stopped it...WOW! great pic thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this photo! I can't believe you waited to push!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting to push....too funny and ridiculous to think of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute belly picture! :o) SO bright and cheery too.

    I had to wait a bit to push too but thankfully I didn't have super strong pushy urges yet. With my 2nd and 3rd babies, I "threw down" and there wasn't any stopping me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ack on the waiting to push! I remember with Ava, the nurse asking me if I was pushing and I whined back "I don't know!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could take pics of myself that looked that good - I'd have never known you did it yourself. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww ... i hope that i have mine with my husband but there is a chance he won't be around.. but it's not like it's our last kid... cute belly...

    kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts