cartoon crush anyone?

I am tired today. Miss Ruby was up 3x last night and seems to have a cold this morning. It could just be the teeth, who knows? All I know is she is napping now and James is watching Diego.

That Diego...he's kind of a cutie but doesn't hold a candle to Manny in my opinion. I have always appreciated a man with a tool belt though, so Manny kind of has an unfair advantage.

Be honest, I know I'm not the only one who's ever had a cartoon crush. Don't think Disney isn't keeping us in mind when they're designing these characters!

If I had to pick an overall favorite it would have to be Pablo from the Backyardigans. This little guy just cracks me up.


Anyone else?

Comments

  1. I always loved PePe Le Pew sp?
    mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, I forgot about that. :0

    I am slowly turning into you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts