good morning!

I'm going to try and get up by 5:30 every morning this week and see if it makes my day a lot better. Or just a lot longer. I normally feel much better when I get up before the children and have a bit of time to compose myself.

I'm not going to start planning a morning schedule for myself or anything insane like that. One small, yet hugely important, thing I've learned since them...never spend your free time planning what you're going to do with said free time.

That is their bat-signal.

Comments

  1. 5:30?!?! Are you insane?!?! LOL

    Good luck with that! I'm still trying to figure out how the girls can take care of themselves until I roll out of bed at 9:00 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I may need to start doing something like this.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha. Thanks for the well wishes. I just don't like waking up to my kids both needing stuff. I am a bit sleepy today but my second round of coffee is coming up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts