long story, short

James is very sick. It started at about midnight last night and he finally started keeping small amounts down this afternoon. We had a very long day. I am hoping and praying that he will continue to get better and that there is some small chance that it won't get the rest of us.

I was so struck with my daughter today. I had the chance to see her on her own almost all day - not fighting it out with James - and she just amazes me. She is like the proverbial cherry on top.

I am so full of love for this family tonight that I can't even put it into words. The good days in life are wonderful but the hard days, even if they suck, really bind you together.

xoxo

Comments

  1. you are so sweet.....how's our boy feeling ? i can't call yet, v. busy this a.m., but i'll call to you later today. i love you
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph,
    I'll be praying for you. Sorry to hear little James is so ill. That is rough stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and mom. :) hahahahhaha. sorry. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that sucks! I hope he's better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts