where to begin??
Here's a list, as I think of it all...
- James & Ruby both seem better today. No puking. James is back to going on the potty.
- We had SUCH a busy day but such a good one. I can tell you more about it tomorrow as I'm saving it for a Tackle It Tuesday post. (teehee)
- You know what? That's it. I'm pooped. It's 9:30 and I haven't even eaten dinner yet. I think I'm going to go make some oatmeal with blueberries & walnuts and call it a night. I will hopefully be back with more tomorrow. I missed blogging & being online today.
- Okay, it is going to be 60 again tomorrow...cause for rejoicing.
- And, DUH. Miss Ruby was 11 months old today. I heard her little voice talking behind me in the van today and it just choked me up. It's the most perfect sound and I couldn't imagine my life without it. Boy, I can't wait until she's ONE so I can just go on and on about her. :) How could I not buy her this sippy?? I mean, come on. Cherries!