where to begin??

Here's a list, as I think of it all...
  • James & Ruby both seem better today. No puking. James is back to going on the potty.

  • We had SUCH a busy day but such a good one. I can tell you more about it tomorrow as I'm saving it for a Tackle It Tuesday post. (teehee)

  • You know what? That's it. I'm pooped. It's 9:30 and I haven't even eaten dinner yet. I think I'm going to go make some oatmeal with blueberries & walnuts and call it a night. I will hopefully be back with more tomorrow. I missed blogging & being online today.

  • Okay, it is going to be 60 again tomorrow...cause for rejoicing.

  • And, DUH. Miss Ruby was 11 months old today. I heard her little voice talking behind me in the van today and it just choked me up. It's the most perfect sound and I couldn't imagine my life without it. Boy, I can't wait until she's ONE so I can just go on and on about her. :) How could I not buy her this sippy?? I mean, come on. Cherries!

Comments

  1. hey, i remembered that it was her 11 mo. birthday too. i'm so glad everyone is getting back to nomal, finally. i missed you all yesterday. i worked until 6:30 p.m. grrrrrrrrr. glad you can get them outside, it's been so nice here, too. poor annie, on sun. they were having a blizzard of sorts. i have to go to a staff mtg. talk to you soon. xo mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. the cup is PERFECT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts