Works For Me Wednesday


This is a silly little thing...but it does really work for me! :)


These sippy cups without rings on them have always bothered me...at least while my kids are in the "throw-them-out-of-the-stroller-and-cry-to-have-them-back-repeatedly phase." Recently I had a MacGyver Mom Moment™ when I thought to put one of those plastic bracelets everyone is throwing at you these days around a sippy. Next I attached some Link A Doos, clipped them onto the stroller and Voila! No more catapulting sippys!
While I was pregnant my friend Jolee gave me some Link A Doos. She said they were the best thing and she used them for everything. Boy, was she right. (Thanks Jules!) Other uses have included: teething ring, toy holder (of course), temporary clothespins for stroller sunshade, and clip to hold sundress straps up. Of course, I can't think of anymore right now but there have been plenty.
What have you used them for? Go to Rocks In My Dryer for more Works For Me Wednesday posts. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Comments

  1. I love those things! In our nursery at church, we use them to keep the cabinets closed (those cabinets NEVER work for long!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie - What a GREAT idea! Is that one of those thick rubber bands around the actual sippy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cabinet idea...never thought of that one!

    Yes - it's one of those thick rubber bands everyone wears on their wrists these days.

    Glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts