7 in 11
I have 11 minutes to write down 7 things you may or may not know about me. Hmmm.
- I used to sell stuff on Ebay for my full time job. The postal workers were my best friends. Seriously. Working at home gets lonely.
- I cried like a baby when I broke my 4.0 in college with a grade of AB in Logical & Critical Thinking. I called Patrick at work and the guy who took the message thought someone had died. I was fine before too long...it was kind of liberating, actually.
- I am a wee bit hard on myself but don't usually realize it.
- If you make me laugh really hard I will probably love you forever. (funny people are one of my favorite things)
- One of my best days was the day I took off for Kansas by myself. (I went down to live by Patrick for his last 5 months in the Army.) There is something very liberating about taking off down the highway with all your stuff in the back of a '79 Celica.
- I have had my favorite hoodie for about 10 years and am finally easing up on it a little. (but I do still wear it A LOT)
- I just adore Tom Petty.
That was kind of hard! I have one minute left! I will be back later to tag unsuspecting innocents. Thanks, Linda...you can see her replies here. :)