fresh


We've been to Einstein Bros. Bagels a few times lately and James always wants an apple juice. How can I say no when they come in these adorable little fat bottles?
I treated myself to some roses at the grocery store this afternoon. I think Hydrangeas would be better but these are pretty sweet, too. I got 4 little boquets out of the dozen I bought and have them all over the house. I should do this more often. (I forgot to mention that Kate had fresh flowers yesterday, too.) (am I a copycat, or what?)
Those little darlings of mine are sleeping again. I'm going to go start dinner so I'll be able to turn on Curious George play with them when they get up. HAHAHAHAHA.

Comments

  1. I love that lil juice jar! The flowers are beautiful too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. Those bottles are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts