her favorite things...

A while back I signed up for my first ever blogger-to-blogger swap over at Kelly's fun blog, According to Kelly. The idea was to send your swap partner a few of your favorite things...just to brighten someone's day a little bit and get to know someone new. I was paired up with Holly of Marathon Bird. I started stalking her reading her blog right away and was so pleased with what I found. She is a stay at home mom with one daughter. She has a strong faith in Christ, lives in Texas, loves running & coffee, and has a sweet & funny writing style.


Well, she also has some AWESOME favorite things. I got my TWO packages from her in the mail today and was thrilled. Just look at all the beautiful goodies she sent:
A set of 3 beautiful, summery dishtowels:

2 sets of gorgeous handmade note cards (she made them!):

These are the cards she sent along in each package...I think they are so pretty:

And, last but not least, a notepad and calendar that she embellished. I am going to use the notepad as a prayer/quiet time journal and the calendar is perfect for my bag.

Thank you so much, Holly! I love it all! How fun to be spoiled a bit on a Wednesday afternoon.

p.s. Go say Happy Birthday to Kelly if you have a minute!

Comments

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog! I couldn't email you back because it was a no-reply comment, but I would love to tell you about Mirena! send me a mail to kird9758 at gmail dot com and I will tell you what I know!

    Cheers!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, what a fun package to open.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts