poor little ruby's tuesday


DSC04772, originally uploaded by stephaniekg.

I went back to the archives for today's pic. She was 3 days old and a lot happier than she is right now.

2 large teeth have broken ground on her top floor. She has a runny/stuffy nose and a mild fever. I also fed her asparagus last night so you know what else is going on.

Is the fever from the teeth? Or should I get her ears checked like I was going to do last week? It's a low fever so if she does have an ear infection it isn't raging and will probably pass. She did sleep pretty well last night. I think I will wait and see how the day goes.

This was totally me just talking myself through a decision. Hope you enjoyed it. HAHA.

Comments

  1. oh, but I understand...I ran Reid to the doctor because I thought it was his ears again but just his molars lucky us! Sorry it is happening to you too but it does make me feel a little better that might child might not really hate me, he just hates the pain from his teeth. wish he could talk and tell me verse screaming at the top of his lungs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The talking would come in handy sometimes but once it starts...it never stops. :) (in my experience!)

    Hope Reid feels better really soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts