thursday, so far

This is Cap'n James & his barge. He'll show you all the best fishing spots on the lower level for only $4. I had a couple of rides this morning and had a lot of luck.

This is Ruby, running from James, wearing her adorable new BabyLegs. That little darling Sophie and her mama sent them to miss Ruby for her birthday. I have wanted these for her since last fall but never got around to buying some. What a fun surprise! We love them. Thank you!

This is just James, eating the freezer jam with a spoon. It's that good. It does have a lot of sugar, but hey, no corn syrup! And how much do you spread on your toast anyways? So worth it. I can't wait to make more varieties as different fruits come into season. It made 5 cups, 4 for the freezer and one for right now. Yummy.

I have no cute pictures of me. We went to WalMart this afternoon for sewing supplies and diapers...where else can you get both in one stop? Ruby ate her weight in Teddy Grahams while we were in there and I have them smeared all over my shirt to prove it. I only wanted to gouge my eyes out a few times so I think it was a pretty successful trip.

They are both asleep now. Praise God.

(a few more picrs on flickr)

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you too! I'm excited about the swap and can't wait to see all the pictures. Fun!
    I've been wanting to make some feezer jam too--looks dee-lish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, landed on your blog, nice stuff. I found a cool new tool for our blogs... www.widgetmate.com It helps get latest news for our keywords directly on to our blog. I added it on mine. Worked like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I have no reason to try this hard to talk to you, but I missed our daily chat yesterday. Want to get together this weekend?

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts