I can't even believe I'm going to tell you this,

but I am.


As we were walking through the sheep barn at the fair today I kept seeing these:

I kept thinking, how odd that they have so many of this special hairless breed. You know, usually there are just a couple when it is such an unusual breed....

DUH!

Now that you know me a little bit better...are you going to stick around? hahahaha!

I love the fair. I have been waiting for it all summer and was planning on going this weekend. A friend emailed and said it was kid's day, all rides $1, so of course we had to go. I'm so glad we did...it was a great morning. There were animals and lemonade and plenty of rides. As an added bonus, the kids both fell asleep on the way home. I laid down by James for almost an hour to read and am now up, feeling refreshed. I do think I need an iced coffee, though, to make it through the rest of the afternoon. I put a lot of pictures on flickr, they go onto page 2, if you're interested. xo

Comments

  1. and you make fun of annie........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures couldn't be cuter honey, they all look like they had so much fun. wish i was there.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit this made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts