Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ruby's tuesday


It's so good to be back! We are settling in and enjoying all the comforts of home.

The kids were fantastic for our trip yesterday. We had one 2.5 hour pit stop in Eau Claire and that was it. One hour was spent at Target using the restroom and buying lunch (I love Super Targets) and a couple new $1 airplanes (thanks Gramma!), one hour spent at the playground eating lunch and playing, and 30 minutes spent back at Target because James had to poop and I decided I might as well get an 2Orange Mocha Frappuccino. (good but I still prefer an iced vanilla soy latte) I tried to2222222 get him to poop into a plastic bag at the playground (deserted) but he just couldn't do it. I actually would have been very surprised if he did, but I figured it was worth a shot. heehee.

All the 2s are from James, who took over the computer while I was laying Ruby down. There are lots of pictures on flickr.

3 comments:

  1. Whew! I bet you are glad to be back home. Sounds like you had a good time visiting family and friends--what fun memories for you and James and Ruby.
    Love that reflection picture--great timing!
    Oh, please don't come near me with a plastic bag--ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo!
    Going to check out the others now.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, Holly! I thought it was a good idea!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...