I don't have the energy right now to write out the whole ordeal. James had his first taste of peanut butter last night, without permission of course, and had an anaphylactic reaction - his first in the 3 years we've known he was allergic. It was absolutely terrifying. We gave him the epi, called 911, and the ambulance came. His epi-pen worked within about 2 minutes...maybe even 1. Thank God for those things. Thank God that James is okay this morning, sitting up on the couch watching Blues Clues.
I hope to have some more time later. xoxo