15 months, 15 things
that I love about Ruby right now...
- She likes a long, leisurely morning nursing session. She lies there playing with my hair and staring out the window. I like when she wakes up a little before James so he doesn't have to witness this. (makes him kind of antsy)
- Her perfect little body. It's all just so soft and cute and kissable.
- That she tried to help James wipe his bum, with her bare hands
- If you ask her if she pooped she will pause and make a little grunting noise (I realize this may not be cute to anyone but me.)
- If you say, "no choking, Ruby", she will make a little choking noise
- She said yum for the first time at dinner last night. (pizza)
- I gave her a long hug today and she curled right into my neck and said thank you.
- She gives Patrick kisses and hugs before he leaves in the morning and then says "byebye dada"
- Yesterday morning she brought me the clothes she has on over her jammies in the picture. She handed them to me and started nodding yes.
- Her vigorous nods, usually used to answer important questions like, "do you want your pants on?" and "milk & night night?"
- How she wanted to sit on the potty the other night and then looked at me with big eyes and signed help.
- She loves to read and each book needs to be read twice in a row
- I took her for a walk and asked, "hand?" She put up her little hand and walked with me that way for the first time.
- She has kind of a deep voice
- She likes to make out with James in the morning and at bedtime. James used to like to do this with me at this age so I am happy to have someone else to share the burden.