4 things

Eek! I forgot all about this fun meme that Holly tagged me with a while back.

Jobs I've had:
1. Housekeeper at the Duluth Motel (oh, the things I've seen)
2. Biscuit maker at Hardee's (I make a mean biscuit) (you can too, with Lard)
3. Church secretary (not gonna go there)
4. Convenience store manager (kind of liked parts of this)

Films I Can Watch Over and Over Again:
Um, I don't really like to watch films over and over.

Places I Have Lived:
1. Duluth, MN
2. Superior, WI
3. Manhattan, KS
4. Eau Claire, WI

Favorite TV Shows:
1. LOST
2. Deadwood (I KNOW it's HORRIBLE.)
3. Top Chef
4. Project Runway (I miss Heidi Klum between seasons.)

Favorite Foods:
1. Avocados
2. Ice Cream
3. Coffee
4. Muffins

Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Yahoo
2. Bloglines
3. Flickr
4. Actual Blogs (I always like to stop by my favorites, even if I read on bloglines)

Places I'd Rather Be:
1. near the ocean
2. napping with Patrick
3. thrift store
4. Barnes & Noble

People I'm Tagging: If you read this and haven't done this one yet...you're it!

Comments

Popular Posts