menu plan monday


Monday: pizza (made at home, not homemade)

Tuesday: Sneaky Chef tacos (must whip up my purple puree!)

Wednesday: turkey burgers & sweet potato fries

Thursday: Martha Stewart's Beef Stroganoff (so good!) (we use plain soy yogurt instead of sour cream...works great.)

Friday: Sneaky Chef sloppy joes (orange puree needed!)

Saturday: yet another Sneaky Chef recipe for Oven Fried Drummies & Curly Fries (white puree needed here)



I love planning our meals in advance but have been slacking lately. I've been seeing Organizing Junkie's Meal Plan Monday popping up all over so I decided to participate. You can click here to see over 100 other menus for this week.

Comments

  1. Those tacos sound good! Great menu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm hungry! I think this is a great idea, I just have to work up to it in baby steps. I did actually buy cookable groceries today though! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great menu plan! Have a wondeful week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts