my tai

practicing with a bag of books last night
it's like sewing a giant squid
always at least one casualty
pocket detail (I was proud of this) just needs to be top stitched all around and tie ends finished
morning bubles, come here for a minute (I just couldn't show you my face...up until midnight)

the back carry!

I don't have long to write now but I am very happy this morning. How cool to make something and have it actually work! It's very comfortable, too. I have a little tweaking to do and may cut off the top flap...not necessary for us. The fabric cost $17...so that plus about 40 hours of labor...I saved a lot of money! :)

Comments

  1. Wow, you did a great job on this! It looks very tricky. I love the fabric you chose and Ruby looks adorable in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks like a professional job!! Ruby looks so comfortable in there!!

    Can't wait to hear about all your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you watch Memoirs of a Geisha while you sewed? Are those chopsticks holding your hair back?

    Seriously--you did a fantastic job and it looks like Ruby likes it! All that material would be hard to manage--I was laughing at your squid comment--so true!!

    Good for you & Ruby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Haha regarding the chopsticks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, the MT is GORGEOUS! I must say the fabric choice is perfect, it matches Miss Ruby's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fabric!

    I made one of those when Jack was a baby. I didn't use it as much as my sling, but it was a useful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everybody. heehee. I finished it last night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your picture with the bag of books in the pack! ;)

    Yours came out cute and your sweet baby looks adorable in it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts