- Did you hear the girl version is coming out soon? I see these books in our future.
- I first saw this and thought she was branching out. Oh no. It's a memoir. (good gravy) (30% homemade gravy)
- My uncle shoved one of these up my bum when I was a baby. (he's only a year or so older, not some perv.)
- I think this will be a fun read. I like to read these books and feel all alternative for a little while and then quietly go back to my coffee & playgroup.
- These dolls just don't scream fun to me. Scary, yes. Fun, no.
- I'm really looking forward to reading this one.
- One of my writing professors once compared me to him, based on a slightly off color limerick I wrote.
- Only 2 other people have requested this so far. That kind of surprises me. I thought I was the only one who didn't like Fear & Loathing. Of course, I've never seen it or read it but it bothered me, none the less. I do want to read this book, though.
- Bobby Flay's got nothing on Picasso. Who knew?
- 84 others are ahead of me for this...it's local, you know.
All right, I'll stop now. Can you tell I was at B&N this weekend? Both online and in person...I got loads of new books for my library hold list. Back tomorrow...good night!