a food meme

Darcy at Minnesota Mama tagged me for this fun food meme. You are supposed to take each letter from your blogging name and give a little food fact to go with it:

S is for Spotted Cow beer...a local favorite

T is for Tatertot Hotdish...total comfort food, so good (I add ground beef and a can of corn.)

E is for egg-free cookies...I can't wait to try these ones

P is for pumpkin waffles...Oh, how I love them. This recipe will be served this weekend.

H is for hot chocolate. Patrick and I love a cup of hot chocolate on chilly winter evenings.

A is for local Ancora Coffee...d'Oro is my favorite brew of theirs.

N is for Nutella. I found this recipe to try making your own.

I is for ice cream, definitely my favorite treat. mmmmm...turtle sundaes.

E is for fried egg sandwiches. There are so many people in my life who can just whip up a really good fried egg sandwich...my mom, my dad, my sister and my husband. How lucky am I?

Now the rules say I have to tag 8 people...here goes...

Holly at Marathon Bird
Jude at The McJude Blog
Erin at Bluebirdbaby
Sarah at The Misadventures of Mama and Jack
Linda at Ribbon Rock Star
blackbird at Say La Vee
Sybil at Musings of a Milk Maker and
Jules at Go Fly a Kite

Like Darcy said, no pressure! I know everyone is busy out there. :)

Comments

  1. Have you tried Nutella on your icecream? Mmmmmmm. I think we have even mashed it through and re-frozen it all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!
    I'll take that tag - look for my meme this weekend...
    and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey steph!!

    I did it!! But my letters are not the best ones for food. I have so many favorite foods that do not start with any of my letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I've been tagged!!!! Sanks, mama :)

    Mmmmm . . . Spotted Cow . . . I should make you ship me some ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts