my weekend lists, just for you

(beautiful photo found here)



buy:


foil


baggies


dishwasher cubes


tp


garbage bags





do:


pay bills


go to JoAnns (yip, yip)


go to PO


go to birthday party Sat aft


go to wedding Sat eve


finish groc shopping


SEW


freeze meat


finish shopping for my outfit tonight, alone, Thank God

cook meals for Patrick's lunches, freeze (chipotle mac & cheese, lasagna, tt hotdish)



blog about:


going up north, what I hope to do


James sounding out words


parents (I have no recollection of what this means even though I jotted it down this morning)


button crafting (calm down, I know it's exciting but you're just going to have to wait)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the link!

    Good luck accomplishing all that this weekend. Wow!!

    The germ kills me!!! I'm a kindergarten teacher and a bit of a germaphobe (I know, those don't belong together), so I have a LOT of respect for that little creation!!

    We live in upstate NY, but as I said we come to Wisconsin often and also Winthrop Harbor, Illinois, where his father lives. His sister goes to college in Madison. Sounds like a fun place to spend a weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts