satchel


satchel, originally uploaded by stephaniekg.

This is a modified tote from Amy Karol's bend-the-rules sewing. I think I bent them a little too far as this turned out half the size I intended and a totally different shape. :) I love the colors and fabric but it's not really my style. It is kind of small (about 8"high). I would love someone to have it who might use it. Please leave me a comment, with your email if it's not in your profile, and I'll pick a name on Wednesday. You can see a photo of the inside here.

Comments

  1. That is gorgeous! I don't know how you can part with it, but I'd be happy to give it a home!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't used my blogger id in a long time so I didn't realize it wouldn't link to my email, duh!
    librarygirlma@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - I would love it! I think it's beatiful and oh so petite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh please oh please oh please, let it come live with me!!

    It's beautiful!!! = } Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bag is from the suemoss store and i want it.....please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts