yawn.

It's Wednesday...Top Chef finale tonight!! Woo-hoo!

Okay, now that that excitement is over, I'll get to the important stuff. I am TIRED. Ruby woke me up at 4:30 yesterday morning and while she went back to sleep, I did not. It was actually very nice to have those early morning hours to myself but I had gone to bed late so I wasn't really prepared for such a long day.

James did have preschool yesterday. Ruby and I did our usual routine...not much of anything. (love that.) Then we picked him up and went to the park. We were about to leave because we weren't dressed for the chilly weather (yet humid?!) but then decided to go for a walk on the bike path there. It was really fun. Good afternoon.

Late afternoon, my house was trashed. I decided I wasn't making supper and made 2 of these pies, instead. Patrick picked up ice cream on the way home and we were all happy. I got a burst of energy at 9pm and started cleaning the kitchen up. Ruby woke up about 5 minutes later and wanted me so Patrick finished. She would get up 3 more times before the night was over. So, I have not yet caught up on my sleep. bummer.

We are in the process of figuring out what to do this morning.

I guess it is delurk day in blogland. The first I saw of it was this and blackbird doesn't really mess around so if you're a lurker of hers you had better step up. I have no clever threats or monkeys to punish but I can ask very sweetly, in a sleepy little voice, if you're a lurker here...say hi today! My goal is to say hi to every blogger on my blogroll this afternoon. :)

Comments

  1. Hey you!

    I've had so many comments already that I think the monkey is going to be okay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, totally not a lurker, but here I am.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts