merry Christmas!

It only took us 10 hours to make it to Duluth. We got here about 3 hours before the storm hit, thank God.

I'm not sure when I'll be around, might be a few days. I hope you're all settling in for a cozy Christmas. I'm a little teary with thankfulness tonight...thankful for all of our family that we get to see this week, thankful for the wonderful friends in our lives and mostly thankful for God's gift of Jesus to us.

I keep typing stuff and deleting it...over and over. So, I will leave you with this....I wish you God's peace & love this Christmas. xoxo

Comments

  1. Lucky you to have snow outside and to have safely traveled through it...
    happy and merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting teary eyed too. I always do during the holidays!

    I hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!

    I can not wait to see pics.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts