ruby's tuesday



Because she is so awesome, our friend Ellen sent two of these adorable little hand dyed onesies to Miss Ruby. As it is so darn cold here, and because I love the layered look, I have been waiting (impatiently) for the long sleeved onesies I ordered to arrive before I showed these off. She finally got to wear this one yesterday and it made me so happy all day...I love brown and it's even better because I know it was made by someone really special. Thank you, Ellen!

My friends make awesome shirts, no?

Comments

  1. It was my pleasure- brown looks great with her hair, as I somehow knew it would! Sophie's outgrowing hers too fast, it will be put away for Round 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. I love the onesie. Can't wait to see you guys!!!
    XOXO
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts