who doesn't love a man rowing a boat in the rain?


Well, my goodness! Patrick had a meeting this morning so Ruby & I had to drop James off at preschool. We all left the house at 8am, left preschool by 9am and then did errand after errand until we picked him up at 11:30. Then it was off to the allergist after a quick stop at McDonald's, where James requested a sad meal, instead of a happy one, because he was so upset. The apple juice perked him up until he had to get skin tested for the flu shot. He had a small reaction (definitely still allergic to eggs) but was able to get the shot. We finally were able to leave there at 1:30 and headed over to Whole Foods. Out of there at 2:40 and home by 3:30 (snowing, drove slowly) with 2 sleeping kids.

I pushed miss bubles to her limit today but got a lot done and she actually did very well. There were some Cars themed Mega Blocks that were on sale at Shopko so I picked some up for James' Christmas gift. (This is it, along with a Mater, but Hello! I paid $14.99) He is going to freak...he has no idea these things even exist. (one of the benefits to avoiding the toy aisle whenever possible) Ruby almost hyperventilated when we went down the doll aisle. Seriously. She LOVES those babies and wants all of them, with their nuks and bottles, please. I admired many pairs of shoes that Payless has right now. Really. They have lots of cute ones, but I didn't get any. (I liked these and these and I think I would have bought these but they didn't have my size.) Still waiting for my Keens. :)

I wonder when I'll get the chance to tell you all about our weekend? We had lots of fun. Is that enough detail, Mom? haha! Here's one highlight:

Instead of playing A**hole or quarters on Saturday night, like we talked about, we all changed into our sweats and watched the Notebook. (Are we getting old or what?) (Erin said she loves our family because we all love to wear sweats. Long live sweats!)

Comments

  1. ahhh! i've been waiting patiently for keens for three years! i do love my crocs, though - i even wear them in the snow! :)
    did the menfolk like that movie? i need movie suggestions to watch with my husband.
    ~liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweats AND The Notebook? Y'all know how to P-a-r-t-eyy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the movie actually belongs to my sister's boyfriend. :) Patrick said he had seen it before and my brother Thomas did enjoy it. I don't like Sparks but did like the movie.

    We are pretty wild, I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, one of my favorite movies. Right after Shawshank Redemption. Rachel McAdams is so adorable. I try to dress like her character, but Anthropologie is so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, one of my favorite movies. Right after Shawshank Redemption. Rachel McAdams is so adorable. I try to dress like her character, but Anthropologie is so expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts