Friday, February 01, 2008

the BRAT diet

Well, Ruby took me somewhere this morning where I've never been before. She's never been there either, this place where she is covered in poop from her nipples to her toes.

She's had a fever for the last couple days and some of what I just mentioned, but not like this. shudder.

We'll see how the day goes but for now I've got her on the BRAT diet. Bran, raisins, avocado & trail mix.

I really hope it helps.

EDITED TO ADD: I am seeing lots of people finding this post while looking for info on the BRAT diet. I was just kidding up there! The BRAT diet is bananas, rice, applesauce & toast. I hope no one tried my version. As a side note...I learned that rice milk, sold near soy milk at most stores, is really gentle on sick little tummies.

4 comments:

  1. poor poopy ruby, poor mama
    i hope it's over soon
    with love,
    your mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor poopy ruby, poor mama
    i hope it's over soon
    with love,
    your mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she feels better soon. I have alway heard the BRAT diet was Banana, rice, apple sauce and toast. So if she gets tiered of your stuff try some of my stuff;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. That sounds miserable...for both of you. I hope it helps and that she is better very soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...