heading into the afternoon now

Holiday mug that I just can't put away, first in a series.

We haven't vacuumed for 3 weeks because our vacuum needed a new belt. I ordered some on Ebay and finally brought the vacuum up this morning to put it on. See what's around the handle? The extra belt that I put on there, oh, 4 years ago, so we'd have it when we needed it. HAHAHA.
The whole upstairs, except the bathroom, is totally clean. Vacuumed, corners and all, vents dusted. This is Ruby's room. It's still very babyish and I still love it. I have decided that this is my spring cleaning.
This is Ruby in the pants I made her a few weeks ago. The flannel was one of the favorites that Thomas & Erin gave me for Christmas and I knew I wanted to use it for something that I'd see a lot. Ruby is 21 months old today! Holy cow. xoxoxo

Comments

  1. OMG - I can't believe that bit about the vacuum belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pants (and mug!). I just bought more fabric for summer clothes for the girls. Hard to believe in that the sucky weather we're in right now will actually go away - soon, I hope.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mug is adorable...but not as cute as the final pic. I'll bet it feels like it has gone so fast! And her expression...simply no words for how precious it is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts