update, that's all


stop it, mom, originally uploaded by stephaniekg.


The kids were driving me NUTS this morning because they! are! feeling! better! and I. am. not. They're all like, "Let's party, we're not sick!" And I'm all like, "bah." Things turned around when we went upstairs to fold laundry. James folded all the kitchen towels by himself and helped me make the bed. What a little buddy. The pair of them is going to eat me out of house and home today. Making up for lost time, I guess.

I was feeling a little queasy last night and this morning but am okay now. I know this because I finally wanted my coffee at lunch time. Patrick got sick last night (I missed it, was asleep) but went to work today like the nutjob trouper that he is. There are some funny/sluggish pictures from yesterday up on flickr. The ones at the table were when we all rallied and tried to act normal. Didn't work. ha.

Comments

  1. Glad to hear your kids are feeling better! Hope you don't catch it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts