special delivery


all finished, originally uploaded by stephaniekg.
I finished up the mei tai this morning and brought it over to Susan. As the one who made it I can see 100 little things that aren't just right but seeing how much Susan liked it and how comfy Ben was in it made me forget all of that. I am so happy they like it and can use it on their trip to Florida next week. (I know, lucky ducks.)
(this is the sweetest part about wearing your baby, right here)


This making stuff is fun. :)

Comments

  1. Ooohh ooh ooh! Luv this! Hmmm . . are you taking any orders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good, you are such a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tls, if you are serious I'm sure we could work something out. :)

    thanks, Zoe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job, Steph! Her baby seems very content inside there and it will be very helpful for a trip. Maybe a home business is on your horizon???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts