way before martha


easterbaskets1, originally uploaded by stephaniekg.

My grandma made these lovely little crepe paper baskets. I got one almost every Easter when I was little and wish so much that we would have kept them all. She made up this batch maybe 7 or 8 years ago and I think my mom's got at least one of them tucked safely away. It makes me so happy to look at them and makes me miss my grandma so much. Must go to Duluth soon. (April? May?)

*****************

I am so happy to have a whole day at home tomorrow with nothing special to do, nowhere to go.

Wasn't it just over a week ago that I was busting at the seams to get out of here? Too much of a good thing, I guess. :)

g'night. xo

Comments

  1. I love them! Do you have any idea how she made them? Is the crepe glued to cardstock or?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts