Monday, March 17, 2008

the weekend wrap up

much happier than I appear to be (free, I was free!!!!)
sunday dinner at dave's


sledgehammers are so much fun
why I stopped going to Targetcute

sigh. this little cupboard is back in the kitchen

but I did like organizing it
lower level cleaned out!
sewed a new stroller lining as the one it came with ripped, kind of wonky but it works
friday night sundaes
wrapping up a little gift
James washed these (note the suds)
2 bookshelves became one (this made me really happy)
see?
grating apples for the delicious (if I do say so myself) waffles that we make
art project at Zoe's
rubes
so cute!
I wanted some of these old needle books and found some at d&s!

the end. xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love that first pic! Oh to be free!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the April issue of Martha Stewart Living? There is an interesting project in there with 2 bookcases hinged together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no construction worker, but I think that's a rubber mallet rather than a sledge hammer. Anyone?
    SS

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever, ss. mallet/sledgehammer...what's the big dif?

    :) I haven't seen that article, non-cousin Sarah, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...