doing better


james, originally uploaded by stephaniekg.

Our little buddy is better today. He still had a fever on and off until about midnight but woke up feeling okay. (I took this picture of him last night while I had my head lamp on. I love those things instead of booklights.) I kept him home from school and decided to meet Kate at Target for lunch. It was fun but it sure wiped him out. Ruby polished off half of a mini pizza and a chocolate milk while James had one bite of hot dog and some juice. But it stayed in him! They are both asleep.

I feel like I should go do something but I'm not sure what. It may just be lie down. :)

Comments

  1. Glad James is feeling better now. Odin thought some banana bread might make him all better, but that's his fix for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heidi! how fun to get a comment from you! tell Odin thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glad he is getting better! He has had to many of these bugs! I vote that he be done with being sick for 1 year;)..do I get a vote?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'll take it. :) So that's at least 2 votes for NO MORE SICK.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts