let's try this again

Well, Ruby is currently napping so I think I'm good for a while. Except, I don't feel much like blogging.

It is gorgeous here and we were outside all afternoon, it was so awesome. I think I got a little sunburned, actually. Time to break out the sunscreen? Hallelujah! (no mom, I do not wear it every day like I should. do you?) :)

sun=sleepy, late afternoon=time to make dinner, day of playing=nothing for dinner, sleepiness=denial/way of coping

Here's a quick run down of our lives:

We had a really good weekend. The kids are great. There are a few new pictures over on flickr. Ruby peed once on the potty.

I have to sign off before this gets even more disjointed. xoxo

Comments

  1. Wow, that is great about Ruby! Ava still hasn't gone yet but has tried a few times. I'm so not looking forward to potty training her but am tired of changing diapers too. :) Hopefully she'll be easy and figure it out quickly when I'm ready to get serious about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts