find of the day! $1


find of the day! $1, originally uploaded by stephaniekg.

Well, I don't have a lot of time because I told the kids we are heading outside in about 5 minutes.

So, our community wide garage sales started last Friday. I had the idea Thursday night to put a DVD on in the van for the kids and drive around to some. Hee! Patrick thought I was crazy but didn't care and James and Ruby were happy as little (dora dazed) clams. I won't even tell you how long we stayed out (they did get out a few times) but it was SO MUCH FUN. I always go to d&s because rummaging with kids has seemed too hard the last 4.5 years. Not with a DVD player.

(I have to add that I only did this in my little town where I could park right by the house and see the van from where I was, 15 steps away.)

I think my find of the day was this $85 composter for $1...and I got 2 of them! I might put the other one on Craig's List. I also got a lot of clothes & panties for Ruby (for this year and next), the old little people parking garage, some perennials from the nicest woman, and a flock of old birdie planters. Oh, and a life jacket for Ruby and a bunch of chenille fabric. whew. I spent $36 on everything and those new little gap panties ALONE would have cost that much. I ♥ rummaging.


More pics here, happy Monday!

Comments

  1. we have the exact composter (for two years nwo) and haven't had any critter trouble with it - it's a great one! did it come with the gardening cloth (or whatever it's called) to put underneath?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts