annual zoo meet up

Thank you again for all the birthday wishes! I feel all out of step now that I missed a day. How does one blog again? Oh yes, just ramble on and on. Okay, I can do that.

Yesterday we got to see Sybil and her darling girls. It was so good to see them and I'm so happy we get to see them again on Saturday at Sybil's wedding shower.

It's been a year but to me it felt like I had seen them last week or something. That's the beauty of blogging...you can really keep up with someone's life. Of course, in person is better but Washington & Wisconsin aren't exactly next door neighbors. I feel secretly happy that I met a friend who has family in Wisconsin so I can actually see her, even if it's only once a year.


Anyways, the kids had lots of fun and it was a great day. Here we were last year at the zoo. Our babies are now such big girls! I got a lot of cute pictures which I will put on flickr later on. I have a whole bunch of these ones of James & Eloise. I love them. He was trying to make her laugh and it was so cute.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts